|address:||7325 Medical Center Dr #206
West Hills, CA 91307
(Map and Directions)
|hours:||Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine and Industrial Rehabilitation
Se Habla Español
Who We Can Help
Whether you want relief from an acute or chronic condition, injury or surgery, if you simply want to feel better and/or achieve improved performance, we can help you.
We treat a diverse variety of patients. Our goal is for you to experience stability, regain mobility and flexibilty in your recovery and ultimately reach independence.
We treat a wide range of conditions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Orthopedic & Sports Injuries of the Hip, Knee, Ankle Shoulder, Elbow and Hand
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation of Low Back & Neck Problems
- Arthritis in all of the Joints: Spine, Knees, Ankles, Shoulders and Elbows
- Neurologic Rehabilitation for Strokes, Spinal Surgeries, ParkinsonŐs, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathies, Carpal Tunnel Syndromes
- Myofascial Dysfunction & Fibromyalgia Cases
- Hand Therapy
- TMJ Dysfunction: we have developed a unique protocol for this difficult to treat condition
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pain Management for Painful Spasms of the Neck and Lower Back
- Sports Injuries for Complete Recovery and a Safe Return to your Favorite Sport
- Neurological Impairments, Strokes, Neuropathies, Entrapments (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We help with the pain while we restore function
- Work Accidents: We help you cope with your current condition and rehabilitate you in order to return to work in maximum capacity
Whether you are an athlete with a sports injury, are dealing with stress related conditions or are having difficulty with activities of daily living- we can help you.