Who We Can Help
Whether you want relief from an acute or chronic condition, injury or surgery, if you simply want to feel better and/or achieve improved performance, we can help you.
We treat a diverse variety of patients. Our goal is for you to experience stability, regain mobility and flexibilty in your recovery and ultimately reach independence.
We treat a wide range of conditions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Orthopedic & Sports Injuries of the Hip, Knee, Ankle Shoulder, Elbow and Hand
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation of Low Back & Neck Problems
- Arthritis in all of the Joints: Spine, Knees, Ankles, Shoulders and Elbows
- Neurologic Rehabilitation for Strokes, Spinal Surgeries, ParkinsonŐs, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathies, Carpal Tunnel Syndromes
- Myofascial Dysfunction & Fibromyalgia Cases
- Hand Therapy
- TMJ Dysfunction: we have developed a unique protocol for this difficult to treat condition
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pain Management for Painful Spasms of the Neck and Lower Back
- Sports Injuries for Complete Recovery and a Safe Return to your Favorite Sport
- Neurological Impairments, Strokes, Neuropathies, Entrapments (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We help with the pain while we restore function
- Work Accidents: We help you cope with your current condition and rehabilitate you in order to return to work in maximum capacity
Whether you are an athlete with a sports injury, are dealing with stress related conditions or are having difficulty with activities of daily living- we can help you.